Location Philly United States US
Year of Interview:
Month of Interview:
- Group/Division/Type:Public Finance
- Outcome of Interview:No Offer
- How did you get the interview?:College / University / On Campus Recruiting
- Overall, how would you describe your interview experience?:Neutral
- How long did the interview process last?:2-3 months
- Overall, how difficult was the interview?:Easy
- What did the interview consist of?:Phone InterviewGroup Interview
- Please describe the interview / hiring process.:Applied through my college's career portal, and had an on-campus interview about two weeks later. Most questions were behavorial, and "Why PFM?" Nothing too out of the blue. I then didn't hear from them for 2 months, was contacted randomly to chat with two of their HR on the phone. Haven't heard back since.
- What were the most difficult or unexpected interview questions asked?Unlock this content by adding an Interview Insight OR
- How did you answer each of these questions (please be specific)?Unlock this content by adding an Interview Insight OR
Thank you for helping us improve the WSO Company Database.
Aggregated Rankings for Public Financial Management
Career Advancement Opportunities