The requested page "/forums/httpsitpracticecomviooz-hq-watch-tyler-perrys-boo-2-madea-halloween-2017-free" could not be found.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Did anyone else hear about a summer analyst dying recently at a Chicago MM? Apparently he had worked some crazy amount of all nighters. Unclear as to what the exact cause of death was.
I’m not bringing this up for e-cred but to say that this shit is absurd and needs to change, I’m sure...+101 by EbbsAndFlows in IB
- Pretty self-explanatory: just looking for traits/habits/characteristics of interns that really piss you off and might preclude them from getting a FT offer. +72 by MichaelScarn in OFF
- I have a friend who’s doing a summer internship at a bank (not BB, but a smaller place).
His boss invited a bunch of the employees on his boat July 4th and all was good… until the boss broke out the Old School joint and started getting high.
The joint went around the group, and every...+57 by MichaelScarn in OFF
- Another [heartbreaking story](https://www.freeminimalist.ru/forums/summer-analyst-dies-at-lincoln-international) about an intern that passed away after working long hours just hit WSO and I'm thinking why does this keep happening and what can we do to prevent it (or at least make it more...+54 by freeminimalist.ru in IB
- Recently got the opportunity to talk with the head of banking at a solid MM firm (think William Blair). He said that he hates hiring 3.9+ GPA candidates and actually sees it as a red flag.
His reasoning was that they lack social skills, have never experienced failure, etc.. I want to hear...+51 by ibpotential in JOB
- Article in NYPost today about how millennials are quitting high-paying jobs simply because the work is boring and the hours are too long (though one guy in the article complains about his "50 hour weeks"... guess he wasn't in...+25 by MichaelScarn in OFF
I jumped companies ~6 months ago to work in corp dev. It was a promotion, different city, etc. Overall a good opportunity to get out of my comfort zone have an analyst working under me.
Said analyst was at the company before I joined. It was a weird situation - they didn't...+24 by nickcageisnotabadactor in CF
- I've been working for a year at a large investment bank as an analyst in M&A. I was fired today after an argument with my associate that happened a couple of days ago. I'm still in absolute shock right now. I'm no longer interested in work in investment banking or finance...+21 by DopeBoy14 in JOB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Aug02WSO New York Happy Hour: Thursday, 8/2, 7pm, Slattery's Midtown Pub6:00 to 8:00 EDT New York
- Aug03WSO London Meetup - Fri August 3rd, 6pm, Vintry Pub6:00 EDT London
- Aug03WSO LA/Santa Monica Meet Up: Fri August 3rd, 6-8pm, The Bungalow 6:00 to 8:00 EDT Santa Monica, CA
- Aug04WSO SF Meetup: Sat 8/4, 630-9pm, The Barrel Room6:30 to 9:00 EDT San Francisco , CA
- Aug06Webinar: Resume prep for Private Equity interviews -- 9pm ET, 8/6/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online