The requested page "/forums/what-is-rejuva-brain" could not be found.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+90 by freeminimalist.ru in IB
- Although working as an investment banking analyst was a living hell at the time, I now look back at my years with nostalgia. Luckily, as time passes, the 100 hour weeks just blend together and the pain has gone away. Of course, I'm still irrationally uncomfortable and nervous whenever I see...+55 by SanityCheck in Blog
- I just finished reading the book Pedigree: How Elite Students Get Elite Jobs (Princeton University Press), which was written by Lauren Rivera, a professor at the Kellogg School of Management. She spent time in the recruiting process at several elite consulting/banking firms to research into how...+25 by Lloyd BIankfein in OFF
- Wow. This study just came out. It confirms that college admissions is indeed discriminatory against Asian-American applicants. The following quote is mind blowing.
"Hypothetically, all other factors being equal, if the typical white applicant admitted to an elite private school had an...+25 by Dances With Newfoundland in OFF
- I have heard on some threads here and in general that PE jobs can get stale and boring, of course every job has its shit days but the nature of PE is long term concentrated investing. Do you consider your job in PE interesting and intellectually stimulating?+20 by Wolfofgeorgestreet in PE
- Happy to report that with any luck I will be closing on my first house this week (thanks in no small part to the WSO community for the job that's paying for it!). Was wondering for those of you with homes (or apartments that are liberal with what you can do to them), what are your must...+18 by dr_mantistoboggan_MD in OFF
- What is the most memorable earnings call you have come across?
I remember one from Enron where the CEO insulted an analyst in response to a question about its cash flows.
JPM has some good ones as well given the temperament of Jamie Dimon. +17 by kyc133enydc in HF
- Now that Mid-May has passed, I thought it'd be beneficial to post some important pieces of advice for those interns gunning for a return offer in AM. I went through the fun last summer and came out with a return offer, so here are some key take aways I had from my experience.
Always...+17 by SeekingSpread in AM
Upcoming EventsSee all
- May28Webinar: How to Prep for a PE Megafund Interview -- 9pm ET, 5/28/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- May29Podcast: Pioneering investing, blogging and women in tech -- Joanne Wilson -- 5/29/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- May29Webinar: Hedge Fund Case - ITV, a European Broadcaster - Value Trap? -- 6pm ET, 5/29/186:00 to 7:00 EDT Online
- May30Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 5/30-6/18:00 to 5:00 EDT New York, NY