The requested page "/forums/what-is-rejuva-brain" could not be found.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Did anyone else hear about a summer analyst dying recently at a Chicago MM? Apparently he had worked some crazy amount of all nighters. Unclear as to what the exact cause of death was.
I’m not bringing this up for e-cred but to say that this shit is absurd and needs to change, I’m sure...+89 by EbbsAndFlows in IB
- Pretty self-explanatory: just looking for traits/habits/characteristics of interns that really piss you off and might preclude them from getting a FT offer. +69 by MichaelScarn in OFF
- I have a friend who’s doing a summer internship at a bank (not BB, but a smaller place).
His boss invited a bunch of the employees on his boat July 4th and all was good… until the boss broke out the Old School joint and started getting high.
The joint went around the group, and every...+55 by MichaelScarn in OFF
- Another [heartbreaking story](https://www.freeminimalist.ru/forums/summer-analyst-dies-at-lincoln-international) about an intern that passed away after working long hours just hit WSO and I'm thinking why does this keep happening and what can we do to prevent it (or at least make it more...+49 by freeminimalist.ru in IB
- Recently got the opportunity to talk with the head of banking at a solid MM firm (think William Blair). He said that he hates hiring 3.9+ GPA candidates and actually sees it as a red flag.
His reasoning was that they lack social skills, have never experienced failure, etc.. I want to hear...+49 by Goldman_Facts in JOB
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by freeminimalist.ru in PE
- Article in NYPost today about how millennials are quitting high-paying jobs simply because the work is boring and the hours are too long (though one guy in the article complains about his "50 hour weeks"... guess he wasn't in...+22 by MichaelScarn in OFF
- This will be my very first post to this forum, which is admittedly dedicated more to banking and private equity rather than investment research. Given the dearth of content on buy-side equity research (understandable given the small size/low turnover of the industry), I have decided to share my...+21 by Subutai Baghatur in AM
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Aug01Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Chicago, 8/1-8/38:00 to 5:00 EDT Chicago, IL
- Aug02WSO New York Happy Hour: Thursday, 8/2, 7pm, Slattery's Midtown Pub6:00 to 8:00 EDT New York
- Aug03WSO London Meetup - Fri August 3rd, 6pm, Vintry Pub6:00 EDT London
- Aug03WSO LA/Santa Monica Meet Up: Fri August 3rd, 6-8pm, The Bungalow 6:00 to 8:00 EDT Santa Monica, CA
- Aug04WSO SF Meetup: Sat 8/4, 630-9pm, The Barrel Room6:30 to 9:00 EDT San Francisco , CA