Login to Start Application
Our investment team seeks an equity analyst with a proven ability to execute and an aptitude for higher- order thinking. As our fifth hire, you will have the opportunity to meaningfully contribute in shaping the company's direction and participate in its long-term success. Individuals with 2 - 6 years of experience are encouraged to apply.
How you will contribute:
Role: Equity Analyst
1. Working with our team of ex-hedge fund PMs, you will create best-in-class investment memos that assess CEOs' ability to create shareholder value. You will synthesize our proprietary intelligence on individuals with strategic and financial analysis on companies.
2. Using our integrated research and technology systems, you will also provide clients real-time investment insights surrounding CEO-related events.
Mentality: Fifth Hire
1. Joining Paragon in its early days means substantial opportunity for professional growth.
2. Our culture is crucial to our success. The team's camaraderie, conversation, and debates fill every day with a strong sense of spirit. We value keen intellect and natural curiosity balanced by empathy and humility.
Required Skills and Attributes
1. You think with an investor mindset. We focus on our clients' key need: producing alpha through idea generation and value-added research.
2. You effectively communicate ideas. Financial modeling is just the beginning - you recognize the power of writing and presentation to organize, strengthen, and convey your thoughts. You clearly distill qualitative and quantitative information into incisive graphics and slides.
3. You find answers. Collecting and integrating data from disparate sources requires ingenuity.
4. You take the long view. You know that the hours, energy, and perseverance required are commensurate with your long-term rewards.
At this time we are unable to provide relocation assistance.
Send a cover letter and resume.